TRAGIC BEAUTIFUL PIN TO WIN CONTEST
Entry into the Competition is deemed full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions please do not enter the Competition. Please read the terms and conditions before each entry. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please save or print a copy of this page for your records. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Entries void where prohibited by law and/or where not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Pinterest. Pinterest has no liability in respect of this competition. All information you provide when you enter the competition is provided to Phoenix Trading and not to Pinterest.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary in order to enter or win. Finalists for the contest are selected at the discretion of Tragic Beautiful. The winner of the voting component of the competition is by random selection.
2. CONTEST SPONSOR. The “TRAGIC BEAUTIFUL Pin to Win Contest” (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administered by TRAGIC BEAUTIFUL, 6/20-22 Ellerslie Rd Meadowbrooke Queensland (the “Sponsor”). The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Pinterest.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Any person with a Pinterest account from any country may enter this Contest. Employees of the Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising agencies, promotion fulfillment agencies and judging agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of Sponsor and its agents are not eligible. Minors are not eligible to enter the contest.
4. TIMING. Contest Phase One begins at 9.00am EST on December 1, 2014 and ends at 17:00pm EST on December 23, 2014 (the “Contest Period”). All complete entries must be received by Sponsor by no later than December 23, 2014 to be eligible. The three Pinterest boards as selected by our judges, will be announced at 9.00am on 24th of December 2014 as the winners. At any point, TRAGIC BEAUTIFUL reserves the right to change the promotion, entry or announcement period.
5. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, create a pinboard called ‘My Perfect Dark Christmas’ (the “Pinboard”) on Pinterest.com that uniquely shows your inspiration for Alternative Christmas style including Five TRAGIC BEAUTIFUL items from the website. Then fill out the form on www.tragicbeautiful.com website and include the URL to the board and contact details. In order to be eligible you must subscribe to newsletter. In order to be considered, the Pinboard must: (i) have at least 5 different images of items from the Tragic Beautiful store; (ii) include the hashtag #TRAGICBEAUTIFUL in the description of all your pins. Iii) Have no more than 30 images in the board. The Pinboard can also include other pin images surrounding the theme. All Pinboards must be submitted by the original creator and not anonymously and must be produced solely for the purpose of entering the Contest. Pinboards should not contain material that violates or infringes on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity, tort, copyright, trademark or patent rights or constitute copyright or trademark infringement. Sponsor may disqualify any Pinboard for any reason, including, without limitation, if Pinboard is inappropriate, obscene, not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Entries that are incomplete, incorrect, illegible, garbled, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or non-delivered, for any reason or any error, including human error, will not be eligible. Limit one entry per person/email address/Pinterest account for the entire Contest. The one entry per person/email address/Pinterest account maximum will be strictly enforced. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. Information supplied by entrant will be subject to the privacy information published on our website. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest if not capable of completion or running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion select the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such action using the winner selection procedure described below or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
7. CLAIMING GRAND PRIZE/RELEASES. Eligibility, age and all claims made by winner are subject to verification. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls/mail/e-mails made/sent to entrants not by Sponsor. Potential winners (and, if eligible minors, their parents or legal guardians) may be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return a Declaration, Liability/Publicity Release Form (except where prohibited by law) and such other documents as may be required by Sponsor, within ten (10) business days of the date such documents are postmarked or emailed. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. PUBLICITY AND CONSENT. Except where prohibited, participation in this Contest constitutes each winner’s (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s) consent to Sponsor’s and its agents use of his/her name or username, photographs and likeness and Pinboard together with any other material for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, including without limitation on the Sponsor’s website, worldwide, in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notice, or approval.
9. TAXES. All taxes and other expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including federal, state provincial and local are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. LEGAL. The Contest will be governed by all applicable federal, state provincial and local laws. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant's (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent’s or legal guardian) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and judges’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
11. GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsor and its agents and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents (individually and collectively “Releasees”) are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, incorrect, illegible, garbled, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or non-delivered submissions of entries, emails or Pinboards; (b) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant's participation in the Contest or claiming the Prize; (c) miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, dropped, interrupted, lost, non-delivered or misdirected computer, telephone, device, e-mail or cable transmissions or hardware or software or program or programming malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (d) any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, color discrepancies, clerical, typographical or other error in any Contest or Prize communication; (e) any errors or failures of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, interruption of power, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (f) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in, the Contest; or (g) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information; (h) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing or judging of entries; (i) defamation which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from disparagement of the winning Pinboard; or (j) infringement of any third party rights which may be caused by entrant's Pinboard or Sponsor's modification or use of a Pinboard.
12. OTHER LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused by or contributed to (a) wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of Contest prize manufacturer, supplier or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (b) the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Sponsor, or (c) any cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity arising out of or relating to any prize granted under this Contest, even if caused by the negligence of any maker, distributor or supplier of any portion of any prize or their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies.
13. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SPONSOR’S WEB SITE, SUBMIT MALICIOUS CODE, .EXE FILES, OR ANY FILE THAT CONTAINS MALICIOUS CODE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SPONSOR’S WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SPONSOR’S WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SPONSOR’S WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. DISPUTES. Entrant (and his or her parents/legal guardians if entrant is an eligible minor) agrees that: (i) he/she will be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its agents; (ii) the Contest is conducted solely in English (with all English words and terms to be given their ordinary meaning); (iii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, and in no event will entrant we permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Queensland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Queensland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Queensland.