Your Cart is Empty
Cleansing is so crucial, but it is such a basic need that it is easy to forget completely and be caught out when you need it most. This kit of magical ingredients will give you the tools for cleansing in multiple ways, and for numerous reasons. Cleansing at its basic form is simply the act of removing unwanted energies from a person, place or object. These items can all help you with this in one form or another. The primary way to cleanse is by smoke. In this toolbox, we provide:
- 11cm Portable metal ritual cauldron with chakra charm, perfect to burn copal, sage or palo santo, or to use as a smudge for sage wands.
- White Sage: We all know and love sage. Smudging your sacred space, your home or office, or even your body with sage taking an energetic shower, or doing a deep metaphysical cleansing. The smoke from dried sage actually changes the ionic composition of the air, and can have a direct effect on reducing our stress response. You will receive a package of white sage.
- Palo Santo wood: Much like sage, the smoke of palo santo is so powerfully cleansing that almost every shamanic ritual in South America incorporates burning it. It is most commonly used for purifying energy, cleansing people and objects, healing illness, inspiring creativity, protection, attracting good fortune and love, and clearing negativity. You will receive 1 stick of wood.
- Container of Copal resin: A completely natural incense that is used to purify the energy of spaces, places and objects. It has a clean, light, woody scent that could be compared to pine. One of the best copal uses is burning it to clear away all the negative energy and make positive changes. It brings a very positive and loving energy that will fill your home with peaceful energies. You will receive a10gm container of copal. Enough for a few different uses.
- Pink Quartz crystal: the rose quartz stone is considered a powerful healing stone. We suggest holding as you meditate for a calming and peaceful effect. You will receive one stone to hold and use.
- Charcoal for burning resin and incense. One packet.
Simply light and then place the charcoal in your cauldron and sprinkle with sage or copal to generate cleansing smoke, or light and waft the palo santo stick where required. Please take care and obviously don't burn around pets or children.
Please note: All herbs sold on this site are provided as curios only. We make no claims as to their properties or suitability. We are not medical professionals, and we do not recommend ingesting or using for any medicinal purpose.
All orders placed before 11am AEST will be shipped out the same day.
AUS & NZ: FREE shipping when you spend over $89
We ship worldwide. Fully Trackable. Express available.
For our full shipping information please see here.
We want you to love your new purchase! If for any reason you aren’t happy we make it easy to return your item to us.
We accept most items back for an exchange or store credit up to 30 days after you have received them.
For more information about our returns & exchanges, please see here.
Items marked as 'final sale' are unable to be returned for an exchange or credit.