Jasmine Buds | Witchcraft Herbs
63-69 Meakin Road
Unit 2, Lot 1. (Middle black warehouse facing the road.)
Meadowbrook QLD 4131
Jasmine is considered one of the most powerful flowers used in spellwork and magic. The word Jasmine comes from the Persian word ‘Yasmin’, meaning gift from God.
The magical properties of Jasmine are used in love, meditation, relaxation, prophetic dreaming, healing auras, psychic protection, finances, aphrodisiac properties and confidence. There are many ways to incorporate Jasmine into your rituals and spells.
- Put the blossoms inside a dream pillow to induce prophetic dreams.
- Add dried Jasmine to Lunar incenses, mojo bags and spell bottles.
- Crystals may be cleansed and charged by placing them in a bowl of Jasmine. Alternatively, pass them through the smoke from Jasmine incenses.
- A Jasmine flower, carried in a locket or sachet, is said to inspire confidence and inner beauty.
- Dab a little bit of Jasmine oil on your third eye before meditation or psychic readings.
You will receive a pouch of Jasmine Buds suitable for magical use. This is a lightweight herb so it is a 12cm x18cm pouch stuffed full.
Please note: All herbs sold on this site are provided as curios only. We make no claims as to their properties or suitability. We are not medical professionals, and we do not recommend ingesting or using for any medicinal purpose.
All orders placed before 1pm AEST will be shipped out the same day.
AUS & NZ: FREE shipping when you spend over $89
We ship worldwide. Fully Trackable. Express available.
For our full shipping information please see here.
We want you to love your new purchase! If for any reason you aren’t happy we make it easy to return your item to us.
We accept most items back for an exchange or store credit up to 30 days after you have received them.
For more information about our returns & exchanges, please see here.
Items marked as 'final sale' are unable to be returned for an exchange or credit.
SKU: AE-RES-JASAsk a question
This is some very good jasmine! Fragrant and flavorful for teas, baths, and burning.
Was a great addition to my bath salt soaks