Come join the fam! We are a fun close knit team. Tragic Beautiful is a LGBTQ+ safe space, and especially open to employing those from diverse backgrounds. We welcome people who don't fit into the usual boxes.
We need someone who can oversee and organise our dispatch and warehouse, develop processes and lead our small dedicated team in our office/warehouse. Overseeing picking and packing orders and the day to day operations of incoming and outgoing stock. We are very customer driven and everything we do has to lead to a great outcome for our customer. As a small business, everyone wears multiple hats so you would be flexible and able to help on customer service, packing orders, and other tasks.
- Order Fulfilment - Overseeing staff in the efficient and effective picking of stock and packing of orders.
- Picking the first run of orders. Packing some orders if required.
- Operating order and dispatch systems to ensure the accurate dispatch of online and orders e.g. Shopify, ReadyToShip, eParcel, etc
- Stock Management – accepting the delivery of new stock, optimising warehouse space to a stock management system, and stocktaking to ensure the accuracy of inventory
- Develop a set of SOP and continually improve on these
- Organise the spaces in the warehouse, then maintain a clean, organised office & warehouse.
- Developing pick/pack KPIs and ensuring they are met.
- Purchase and control inventories of office consumables
- Monitor stock levels of certain products and reorder when necessary
- Liaise with customer service to make sure customers needs are met
- Stock count management – implement a system of stock checking on rotation.
- Work with marketing to manage promotions through the warehouse when needed.
- Continually improving processes, always seeking a way to do things better
- Communicate effectively with staff and management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous warehouse management experience - important
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills
- Current working knowledge of warehouse procedures/and or experience in a dispatch role of an ecommerce business
- Confident and experienced in managing a small team, setting, and developing staff KPI's
- Positive and self motivated attitude
- Excellent communication skills, confident
- Reliable and punctual
- Methodical and detailed with a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask whilst maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude to your work
- Solutions focussed and well developed problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Previous experience working with E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify
- Experience with freight platforms such as Australia Post
- Whilst not essential those with relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly desirable
- Be interested in alternative fashion or subcultures. Be able to fit into our alternative team.
- Be organised and tidy.
On offer is an extremely flexible, friendly, and fun work environment. It is fast paced and chaotic and there are tight deadlines and so you will need to be organised and prepared to hit the ground running. This position would be fulltime 8-4pm each day in Meadowbrook 4131.
Please apply here https://www.seek.com.au/job/53246454 with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and explaining why you would be a great candidate for this particular job.
Please don't just send me your resume without any kind of explanation of how/why you would suit the role. If you are suitable for the job please tell us why. Thank you for applying.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / PRODUCT DESIGNER
Applications now closed.